Thank you for your kindness, patience and support throughout this time – we couldn’t be more excited to reopen on the 4th July!
To ensure the safety of our guests and smooth running of the business, we’re implementing some new rules:
- Please call or email us to make your appointment. Online booking is temporarily disabled.
- Please arrive on time for your service. In order to keep things running safely and smoothly, we are unlikely to be able to accommodate late arrivals. If you arrive early we may require you to wait outside or come back at the correct time.
- We kindly ask that you wash your hands upon arrival at the salon to help keep everyone safe. We have hand sanitisers for your use at our reception area.
- Unfortunately no food or drink is allowed to be offered and consumed in the salon other than drinks in disposable cups or bottles.
- To help us protect each other, our service providers will be wearing the government recommended face covering. all our Guests must be wearing Face covering during their service, to help everyone’s protection.
- Our service providers will disinfect their working station and equipment after every service and we will disinfect high touch areas continuously.
- We are accepting both cash and card payments.
- Please travel light. Unfortunately, we won’t have space for folding bikes, scooters or extra baggage.
- Please come to your service alone. Unfortunately, at this time we are not able to accommodate extra guests or children.
- Please observe social distancing measures in the salon.
We apologise to our guests for any inconvenience caused, this is in order to create a safe and relaxing environment for everyone walking through our doors.